Partridge Family mother, Shirley Jones, is not the wholesome American icon you thought she was - in fact, she is a sickening slut.

Partridge Family mother, Shirley Jones, is not the wholesome American icon you thought she was – in fact, she is a sickening slut.

Shirley Jones, who played Shirley Partridge, the wholesome and endearing Partridge Family mother, has written memoirs in which she outlines her deranged sexual history, including the fact that she has had threesomes, and that her one-time husband, Jack Cassidy, had gay sex with Cole Porter.

She also talks about having orgasms – how interesting is that?

The book’s description on Amazon makes the following claim:

Shirley Jones has always seemed as pure and wholesome as her squeaky-clean image. But now she’s ready to set the record straight—in a memoir as shockingly candid, deliciously juicy, and delightfully frank as the star herself.

Based on what I’m reading, this seems to be something of an understatement.

Also, it appears the book is crap:

From Amazon.com.  Many similar reviews of this book are available there, for anyone who cares.

From Amazon.com. Many similar reviews of this book are available there, though I can’t imagine anyone cares.

So, two things are going on here.

Firstly, there is the obvious economic angle. No one really cares about this woman, so “You thought I was good and wholesome, but I’m a whore and my dead ex-husband was a complete faggot” is about as good of a marketing strategy as the Jew publishers could have set up.

The second – more devious and less plain – happening here is a manifestation of the Jewish agenda to corrupt all things viewed as wholesome and good. Of course, the Partridge family was completely Jew-manufactured, fake ‘culture’ to begin with, but it is nonetheless an image people have in their minds of something relative innocent, a remnant of a slightly less brutal era of Americana. In coming out with the book – and more importantly the newspaper/TV headlines – about the Partridge Family mother being a filthy whore, the defile the image in the minds of the people of something that was considered to be good.

It is a biological instinct of the Jew to defile anything which the society he exists in reveres. With the Partridge mother whore confessions, they are doing the same thing they did with “Piss Christ,” merely on a infinitely smaller scale.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Degeneracy, Morality, Sex, The Media, Women and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Filthy Old Whore: 79-Year-Old Partridge Family Mother, Shirley Jones, Writes About Threesomes, Jack Cassidy’s Gay Sex

1. Phil says:

” Shirley Jones, Writes About Threesomes, Jack Cassidy’s Gay Sex”

What’s “gay” about homosexuality? NOTHING!

I hate that euphemism used to describe sexual deviants.

Phil

2. Mark Peters says:

It is in my view that all the problems we have today originate from the jews.That is a fact that can be historically verified. Their strategy against us is the tried and true “DIVIDE AND CONQUER” I so hope that we all can come together to fight this powerful and crafty foe before it is too late. The racism needs to stop and kill the jews needs to start.

3. Nintendude says:

My reprobate mind finds her hot in that pic. 8/10 Would bang. I wish I could shake their mind virus.

4. serious says:

Thank you so much for your relentless valuable work on behalf of decency and the survival of the white race, Andre. I so appreciate all your posts!!!

5. BT says:

Another Florida racial hate crime.
    White student pummelled on a bus by 3 feral blacks. Black bus driver looks on.

Desegregation has failed America.
    The murders, the crime, lowered property values, integration of black culture..

Liberia or bust

6. GTRman says:

Apparently you are a paedophile. Thats the latest jew-tactic. Listen to Covington’s latest podcast :

• Same old crowd says:

The accusation of paedophilia is usually the lowest and last desperate straw helm they can crab at, when they themselves are involved with it. It is an attempt to divide racialists.

“They too need a “wake up” call, to grow a conscience, and some balls, and to start speaking the truth, as have Brother Nathaniel, Henry Makow, Benjamin Friedman, Myron Fagan and others.”

“many of my Facebook friends were (are) female, and also included Blacks, Native-Americans, Hispanics, Asians, East-Indians and Arab/Muslims! Not one of whom ever felt uncomfortable with how I conducted myself nor with the information I presented, or complained to me about my behaviour, conduct or attitude! I maintained high standards in terms of my friends list and often took flak from “Neo-Nazis” and some “White Nationalists” when I did not support them and their agenda, and I deleted many people who displayed repeated hate, bigotry and racism and agendas I do not subscribe too, Indeed, I was attacked and harassed by some of those types myself!”
      ~J4G (the gay Jew)
      (stop stealing other revisionists / historians works and putting yourself ABOVE them, you are a liar, a thief and a JEW!)

Speaking out against these anti-whites, makes you a “racist”, “bigot”, “hateful” – sorry cretins, we LOVE our European WHITE RACE, respect that!

7. TC says:

Greeks have LONG memories.
    Why do they dislike Muslims so much, especially those invading their nation?
    Perhaps the 400 year brutal Occupation of their country!! The Slavery, the massacres et al

Hail G o ld e n D a w n!!

• Ella says:

ANd another thing: The Turks have stated blatantly, that they INTEND to take back all their former territories!

You KNOW, which conutnries they include! HELL, they already doing it in Cyprus, Albania and Kosovo. Plus the Turks are getting more countries, from Germany to Sweden, which they never had before.

You, People in E. Europe, better put aside your differences, and get together, to repulse the ENEMY!

8. Ron says:

A filthy whore indeed, even at age 79.

9. DC says:

Sorry this is off-topic as there seems to be this idea floating around that Vladimir Putin is a Kosher puppet, I thought I’d post links to an excellent documentary that just came my way. It is more evidence that Vladimir Putin is his own man and is NOT Kosher.

If Putin is Kosher then why did he put a stop to the criminal looting by the Russian Oligarchs (mostly Jewish) and bring back major Russian Industries that were deliberately shut down? Why is he so constantly demonized in the Western press if he is Kosher?

The Unknown Putin. Part 1
    The Unknown Putin. Part 2

• Mark Peters says:

You have that right on all counts.Putin is the defensive line against the zionist offensive

• Ella says:

Don’t trust Putin, jumping with both feet into the pit!

Putin was KGB, which was a jew org, plus, he made it a point to go to the “Wailing Wall” with his little beanie.

• Ken says:

And yet…..

Putin meets with Jew Talmudists
      Putin supports the Jew Holocaust Lies
      Putin supports the Jew 9/11 Lies
      Putin supports Jew Fiat Currency/Usury
      Putin supports Jew Nuclear Bomb bullshit

I am sure people can come up with other JEW lies that Putin sure loves to deceive people with. I guess Putin is just too brainwashed by his JEW Communist KGB training to tell the truth about the nasty little Jew.

• Ella says:

Why did he go to jew-land, to Wail at the Wall” with his damn rediculous beanie?!

10. Joseph Anthony says:

Also the girl who played Marsha Brady has admitted that she exchanged sex for drugs in his post Brady days. The book is called Whore Stories and is available used in the culture or entertainments section of major bookstores.

11. Julian says:

Anti-German elements in first prize winner of infowars video contest

Surprise, surprise lol!

12. Steven Rowlandson says:

On the lighter side I found a video at whitakeronline that celebrates european culture.

This is Europa – What we love but anti-whites hate.

13. Steven Rowlandson says:

The enemy has got to go Andrew. Either on their feet or feet first.
    In the light of these and other revelations I think we have to assume that the world of government, finance, media and education as we know it is nothing but rot and must be purged.

14. Amalek says:

Most Hollywood and TV stars are like this. It’s the old show business tradition: the casting couch, pedophilia, sexual blackmail.

15. Mediterranean says:

Terrible, but either way I just wanted to tell everyone about a site called saveyourheritage.com they had quite a lot of information about the holly-hoax on there that seemed pretty solid.

16. Leni says:

I saw the same article a few days ago but I didnt even bother to read it, even though I was a big Patridge Family fan as a child.
    Honestly I think most people realised that the Patridge Family was not in any way wholesome family entertainment when Susan Day revealed in the early eighties, how she slept her way to the top and lets not even mention Danny Bonaduce.

17. Clark Kaufman says:

Well, I guess this explains some of what went on with Danny Bonaduce, what with him being around these degenerates.

18. GM says:

I watched these shows as a youngster, never cared much for Partridge Family. Liked Cheers alot was always entertaining.
    Brady Bunch was watched alot by my siblings. The dad, of course, was a Sodomite in real life and always appeared to be a little ‘lite’ in the loafers.
    Havent watched Talmud vision in 12+ years and am the better for it.

Most thespians are sick degenerates, there is no real art in it any longer except Masterpiece Theatre-old English and Irish plays that are on occasionally.

19. J WHALEN says:

andrew i think she means her husband jack cassidy had gay sex with cole porter not david cassidy too young.